Sunday, November 16, 2008

Our 4 year anniversary

So since little Kayle wanted to be born on our anniversary, our weekend plans changed a little. Ryan had planned some meetings up in Santa Barbara, so we were going to drive up there Friday morning, then spend the weekend up there camping. Katie called at 5am Friday morning announcing that Kayle was making her debut! So I told Ryan we would have to celebrate another time, and he left to go up north for his meetings, while I headed to the hospital. I figured I would be there all day (I was in the delivery room with Kate and J) so I just thought that we wouldn't be able to follow through with our plans....but since Katie is such a flipping crazy, birth woman Kayle was born at 845 am!!! I got to hang out all morning, then I caught a train to meet up with Ryan! The train ride went along the coast the entire ride and was amazingly relaxing and beautiful. So we were able to not only welcome our new niece into the world, but spend a romantic weekend together as well! It was so fun!!



3 comments:

bethany said...

Congratulations! And Jason and Katie's baby is BEAUTIFUL!

bethany said...

Congratulations! And Jason and Katie's baby is BEAUTIFUL!

Becca Lame said...

How fun! What a neat experience for you to be part of Kayle's birth!